Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gingerbread Patches Collection I

The "Gingerbread Patch Collection I" contains (4) Gingerbread patches created in 300 dpi png format. These could be considered vintage since the original patch is over thirty five years old. The original patch is stitched to a burgundy suede patch. When my daughter was a child we would prepare gingerbread cookies and decorate them with confectioner's sugar drizzle icing and red Cinnamon candies. Creating these patches brought back fond memories of Christmas's past.
Special Thanks to Kathryn Estry.

Price: $ 1.00






1 comment:

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Nore, just looked into the file of these wee gingerbread men. they are stunning. almost good enough to eat. I'm going to use some of them in a scrapbook cookery folder that I'm doing. Trouble is it reminds me there isn't very long to get the Christmas baking done. Have a wonderful Christmas. love and angel blessings, Debbie xxx